To quickly sum up;
- Dwight and the zombie lizard can make amazing chili, enough to put the Texarkanans traditional cuisine to shame.
- We were able to free the married couple of their perpetual zombie status. The rest of the guests disintegrated, but reuniting the Swan with their bodies freed them.
- Which also destroyed Ms. Mummy. So much for needing to find her phylactery thing.
- We managed to converse with maintenance worker in their weird ugly masks.
- Then we found the Bondage Fun Room
- Which lead to the golden machine.
That machine was a bit hair raising, as it sucked out My and Dwight’s souls. Luckily Ardwen was able to do some time shenanigans, coupled with Dwight’s magic-mumbo-jumbo and well, shooting it, caused it to slowly fall apart. Explosively.
We next proceeded to the clone decanting chamber. One looked rather like Chezza. Another ahem well endowed gentleman emerged. We had an interesting conversation, followed by him ripping a tear in reality and wandering off to his next engagement sans clothing.
I wish I could even make this nonsense up.
Next there were costume ball cannibals back in the gift room. The Cavalcade of Inane sallies forth. They foolishly brought knives to a firearms fight.
I’ve also got a bit of a note about the Marquis of Aoli and the Lady Torc. I believe those where the previously mentioned blissful newlyweds newly awakened from their slumber.
Final location we discovered was a giant Aboritum. Mr. Trundleball was able to map out the area and show me video of patrolling Orchizoids and a trapped…. Man? Adonis thing both trapped and engaging in a conjugal relationship with all of the ivy in the universe.
I’m still kind of hoping this is the result of some REALLY good drugs someone slipped me in the mess earlier. I’m assuming Ensign Cambridge. He does like the prank wars. I’m thinking graphene-transpolymeride in his underwear might be a good reply – it would turn into goo in the presence of the microwave after all. Seems appropriate.